YOUR RADIATION THIS WEEK 2020.12
YRTW 2020.12 Published October 17, 2020
Summer time Rads Unusual Event
Summer time one hour radiation count highs annualized – so far. Hold onto your hats, people. These are really nasty one hour CPMs, annualized.
131,654,040 CPMs/Year – Raleigh, North Carolina July 28, 2020
119,784,240 CPMs/Year – Portland, Maine August 11, 2020
Huge reported one month increase at Raleigh, North Carolina annualized: 51,967,285cpm.
|131,654,040cpm – 79,686,755cpm = 51,967,285cpm One Month Increase||Raleigh|
These are the Highest Total Gamma readings in 10 years of recorded data. Yes, there is an official record.
That’s 8,589,504 official Total Gamma Radiation readings taken by a division of the government over 10 years.
No publicity at all. I wonder who the intended audiences were and currently are. Hmm, wonder who the Perps work for, too, don’t you?
To date, September 30, 2020, there has been Zero publicity. Gamma radiation in America increased steadily over the past 10 years and is well past the Kill you level. How much more Gamma radiation have you absorbed today?
If the government routinely gets a hold of your body upon death they remove your Anus and eyeballs for radio-logical analysis. These body parts give maximum and minimum absorbed radiation measurements.
Your stolen body parts are then used as a natural born animal Dosimeter. As a result the Feds know exactly the level of radiation poisoning in America.
It only takes a few minutes to steal these body parts from a cadaver. After all, who is going to check? Certainly not you; you’re very DEAD.
More Summer time Rad Events
The recent High Radiation events this summer (2020) were started near Moscow with a nuclear reactor 30 Miles outside of town under Russian Dictator Putin’s control.
A radioactive cloud was released. The RadCloud immediately headed West for hundreds of miles / kilometers, across Russia and Europe to the States. So the story goes.
It did not take long for the giant RadCloud to head across the Atlantic Ocean and park over the North Eastern United States. No warnings were issued by Federal authorities, though that IS their Job.
I have no idea why the RadCloud “parked”. It could have been caught in a natural weather circulation above the North Eastern United States.
Local American reactor owners could have seen an opportunity to purge some of their built up Rad and blame it on the Russkies.
Theoretically the NRC distributed their classified notifications. Secondly, the Nuclear Weapons Labs would launch “sniffer” planes to collect Rad samples. Not a word has been released.
Within days the Nuke Weapons Lab knew not only what country did it. They would also know the mine(s) that produced the Uranium.
Who or what country did it?
Does anybody think it was Trump’s pal Putin or local sold out rich guy nuke operators?
Make no mistake about it the Perps will be found. President Trump should demand their arrest. Will he do that and stand up to Putin? Don’t have a clue; that’s above my pay grade.
The unusual and dangerous RadCloud was “parked” over the North Eastern United States. That I know of, Not One, None, Zero, Zilch of the expensive TV Weather Caster operations “noticed” the RadCloud.
I do not know why the lethal RadCloud did not move for weeks. Rad readings are still elevated 15cpm from a summer time (annualized) high of 131,654,040cpm recorded in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Of course, in terms of Highly Radioactive America, the Gamma radiation has declined to an annual rate of 80 Million Counts a year at Portsmouth, Maine and 90 Million Counts a year in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Both towns host old, embrittled, most likely leaking nuker power plants. No mystery there. Except, these terror monsters are gushing Gamma radiation; not just leaking a few Gammas.
Jan 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020 Radioactive Gammas Measured by surface mounted Monitors: 2,860,369,425 cpm, or
eight hundred sixty million,
three hundred sixty-nine thousand,
four hundred twenty-five cpm
Gamma radiation in the wild escapes from nuclear reactors and detonated nuclear weapons.
At the surface of the Earth there are no other sources.
Gamma radiation is and always has been incompatible with life on this planet.
How much Gamma radiation is it? It is more than enough Gamma radiation to kill every living thing on Earth.
The only question is: How much Gamma radiation have YOU absorbed? … Today? … from 10 years ago?
Sources, Notes and Recommended Readings
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder
2. The EPA based reporting of NETC dot com, an LLC.
3. These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015
4. Radiation destruction of chitin, IAEA, by Ershov, B.G.; Sukhov, N.L.; Nud’ga, L.A.; Baklagina, Yu.G.; Kozhevnikova, L.G.; Petropavlovskii, G.A. (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Moscow (Russian Federation)
5. “Plutonium Air” by Dr Paolo Scampa, AIPRI Blog, Aug 19, 2016
6. “Radioactive Fertilizer,” AIPRI by Dr Paolo Scampa, September 23, 2016, AIPRI: Les engrais radioactifs,
7. “Texas has highest maternal mortality rate in developed world, study finds,” By ABBY GOODNOUGH OCT. 19, 2016,
8. EPA Proposal Allows Radiation Exposure in Drinking Water Equivalent to 250 Chest X-Rays a Year
“Forty-five (45) years later, the Nuclear States officially raise the amounts of “permitted radiation levels” by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times to maintain the utter and absolute dominance of the Nuclear State over everything, everywhere, for all time. No tolerance is given.”
9. “Baghdad” by Dr. Paolo Scampa, AIPRI, Saturday 12 November 2016
10. “News Release, New Aerial Survey Identifies More Than 100 Million Dead Trees in California, ” USDA Office of Communications, “This brings the total number of dead trees since 2010 to over 102 million,”
11. Caribou herd in Alaska suffering from mysterious decline, November 30, 2016, Noel Kirkpatrick, MNN Mother Nature Network, “The Central Arctic caribou herd in Alaska is experiencing a “steep decline” in its population, and scientists are researching the reasons why () .”
12. “Facing a Dying Nation,” a line from the 1979 Tribal Rock Musical HAIR. A scene with “Facing a Dying Nation” starring Treat Williams from the movie is here: The character Pfc. Berger is KIA in Vietnam in 1968.
13. It is Eugen Wigner’s name as a Verb. It’s about all things Wignerized. See Notes on Your Radiation This Week No. 69 and 70
14. sie·vert, ˈsēvərt/, noun Physics, noun: sievert; plural noun: sieverts; symbol: Sv, the SI unit of dose equivalent (the biological effect of ionizing radiation), equal to an effective dose of a joule of energy per kilogram of recipient mass. Google: Sievert
15. Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses – map
16. “In [a] first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,” by Daisuke Kikuchi, “Maebashi, Gunma Pref. In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,”
17. Uranium Stocks, “Westinghouse Files for Bankruptcy, in Blow to Nuclear Power,” Wednesday, March 29, 2017, at 10:04 PM, “Westinghouse Electric Company, which helped drive the development of nuclear energy and the electric grid itself, filed for bankruptcy protection on Wednesday, casting a shadow over the global nuclear industry.
18. Black Star shows tracks of Alpha particles in an Apes lung much like yours. Plutonium particle in lung tissue: “The black star in the middle of this picture shows the tracks made by alpha rays emitted from a particle of plutonium-239 in the lung tissue of an ape. The alpha rays do not travel very far, but once inside the body, they can penetrate more than 10,000 cells within their range. This set of alpha tracks (magnified 500 times) occurred over a 48-hour period” (Robert Del Tredici, At Work in the Fields of the Bomb , plate 39). 19
19. “De la guerre nucléaire” Maurice, E. ANDRE, nuclear officer (NBCR or nuclear, biological, chemical and radiological exclusive function) Captain Commander, retired. Addendum by Dr. Paolo Scampa.
20. University of Arkansas disposes of wastewater
21. Banner picture by the NY Times. Fire
22. Total Gamma Radiation – Year to Date 2017.7 November 18, 2017, VeteransToday. Here.
23. 30-year-old radioactive dead tree at Chernobyl. Very dead. Very radioactive, like millions of others there and around the world. https://outoftheboxscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Chernobyl-Dead-Trees-Photo-By-Beatrice-Lundborg
24. Amusing Planet, VIP observers watching the spectacle during Operation Greenhouse at Enewetak Atoll, 1951. http://www.amusingplanet.com/2008/07/how-to-watch-nuclear-explosion.html
25. Al Gore Lied, The United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) lowers the Boom on Al Gore’s Big Lie that the humble, beneficial gas – CO2 – causes global warming https://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/28/al-gore-lied/
26. Did you ever think how much Rad U235 or Rad Plutonium 239 is vaporized in a detonation of a nuclear weapon? Bob Nichols, June 11, 2017. Very little, actually. https://yourradiationthisweek.org/2017/06/11/did-you-ever-think-how-much-rad-u235-or-rad-plutonium-239-is-vaporized-in-a-detonation-of-a-nuclear-weapon/
27. CPM or Counts per Minute is the radiation measuring system used by RadNet, a directorate of the EPA.
28. See the Wind flow! “This map shows you the delicate tracery of wind flowing over the US.” FERNANDA VIÉGAS MARTIN WATTENBERG, See the moving map showing the wind. http://hint.fm/wind/
29. MILLION A WEEK CLUB No 6 – California’s Boosted Fires, By Bob Nichols, December 2017 https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/12/30/million-a-week-club-no-6-californias-boosted-fires
30. YOUR RADIATION THIS WEEK – Nichols on Nuclear – Library of Articles https://yourradiationthisweek.org/nichols-on-nuclear-library-of-articles/
31. Actual Beta radiation collected by RadNet in 2006 was 7,380,489,546.384977 CPM for Washington, D.C. See RadNet. Same address as Note No. 1.
32. Satellite view of annual Uranium boosted fires in California in November 2018.
33. Chernobyl: Assessment of Radiological and Health Impacts, http://www.oecd-nea.org/rp/pubs/2003/3508-chernobyl.pdf “However, one year after the accident a storm resuspended deposited radioactivity in the exclusion zone [around the smashed reactor,] and the radioactivity of air in the exclusion zone in the Pripiat city increased by a factor of 1,000 and reached 300 Bq.m.-3. Fires in the forests have also lead to the increases of radioactivity.”
“In 1992, in the vicinity of the exclusion zone, radiation due to forest fires reached 20 Bq.m-3 for beta emitters and 70 mBq.m-3 from plutonium isotopes. Monitoring stations far from these zones registered some peaks of radioactivity.”