No action has been taken by the US Government, nor is it expected. They are the biggest Cowards of all.
July 2 to July 9, 2016
(San Francisco) July 9, 2016 – Good Day, this is “Your Radiation This Week” for the time period July 2 to July 9, 2016.
The Combined Beta and Gamma Radiation numbers publication dates are changed to publication twice a month.The next publication date for the reporting cities’ Radiation Numbers is July 16, 2016.Thank you for all your comments and direct correspondence, and also thank you to those of you who have shared each article, without deviation, with your readers, friends and neighbors.
Subscribe to Your Radiation This Week new blog to stay current on developments.
For those who have skewed the facts presented in the YRTW series, in misguided efforts to mislead the unsuspecting public, and to profit by their ignorance and wishful thinking, well, have an interesting life in the great outdoors.
The new schedule of two reports a month on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month will facilitate continuing to provide consistent data to you while working on completion of my book, “There Are No Words.”
Additionally, related social media supplemental resources, including but not limited to a new blog, “Your Radiation This Week” will be provided for reader subscription and email delivery.
An unmonitored Twitter account, https://twitter.com/YourRads for reader convenience and to free my time to continue research and writing.
To those of you who do not know, Veterans Today is not a ‘paid gig’ and compiling the statistics for Your Radiation This Week is a very time consuming process.
A “contribute” option will be provided for any of my readers who would like to contribute to funding the editing and formatting technical aspects of Your Radiation This Week and the greater work, “There Are No Words.”
Because there has been so much disinformation generated around these reports throughout social media, you are encouraged to again review the entire series.
Accept no substitutes, be certain that you are in the know, with the facts not fabrications. Your questions and comments continue to be welcomed.
Also coming soon is an Index of the articles and a Quick Reference of Notes and Resources for your further research and critical thinking.
Some who have been attempting to minimize the risks may be doing so out of sheer ignorance, others, ‘not so much.’
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2016. Reproduce and distribute, give full attribution to Bob Nichols.
Notes and Sources
1 The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA at http://www2.epa.gov/radnet Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder. Don’t skip the “2” in www2.
2. The EPA based reporting of http://www.NETC.com an LLC.
3. These station’s Radiation equals combined Beta and Gamma Radiation. Note: Not all locations report Beta Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations.
4. Reference: Digilert 100 Flyer pdf, “Normal background is 5-20 CPM.”http://keison.co.uk/seinternational_digilert100.shtml Copyright @ 2015 Keison International Ltd – All Rights Reserved.
5. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.”
Quote from the ‘Your Radiation, This Week.’” Apr 3, 2015. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/03/your-radiation-this-week/
6. Radiation destruction of chitin, IAEA, by Ershov, B.G.; Sukhov, N.L.; Nud’ga, L.A.; Baklagina, Yu.G.; Kozhevnikova, L.G.; Petropavlovskii, G.A. (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Moscow (Russian Federation))https://inis.iaea.org/search/searchsinglerecord.aspx?recordsFor=SingleRecord&RN=26023735